I came in for a consult with Julie about possible Botox. I really wasn’t thrilled with the idea. I thought it would be painful or that my face would look plastic afterwards. Julie pointed out a couple of areas where I could use help. It didn’t hurt at all and I am amazed at how it did not make me look plastic. I feel amazing and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Start Your Beauty Transformation With Our Comprehensive Aesthetic Consultations
A large number of people are referred to visit our weight loss and medical spa center. This is because we employ a unique approach. We consider the skin and whole body consultation and evaluation as the first step towards achieving your set goals. We give our clients a complimentary session of one hour with a skincare professional who examines you to assess your requirements and inform you about all the advanced aesthetic technologies we incorporate to get you the look you always wanted. We have, over the years, developed an amazing reputation in the field of aesthetic.
You will receive the following on your first consultation at our center:
- An in-depth knowledge about the history of our clinic, staff and the treatments we offer.
- A short lesson on skin anatomy – information about the largest organ of our body.
- A picture analysis with Visia system. The system allows seeing under the skin. It analyses all the eight aspects of your skin to provide us the accurate scores.
- We hear what troubles you and what you want to improve on.
- We offer our suggestions on your skin and the areas we can help you improve.
- We indulge in a thorough discussion of how you care for your body and skin at home.
- You get to see a photo catalogue which contains numerous before and after pictures of real clients.
- After these steps, we work to design a customized program for you including all the treatments you should receive and the way you should care for the skin at home.
- In order to achieve maximum results in less time, we often recommend a combination of more than one treatment in a session.
- It is necessary to use multiple treatments for handling any given condition and hence a complimentary consultation becomes vital in identifying the best treatment course for you. You get a copy of the program designed.
- We never force our clients for anything.
Understanding the skin
To gain a thorough understanding of the condition of your skin, we start with the use of photo imaging. Many close-up photos of your face are captured using different lighting phases to perform an evaluation. Then your face is compared against baseline averages using skin analysis machine and it return a score for evenness, pigmentation, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
Your desired results are then discussed and we offer recommendations to aid you in achieving them. You can schedule a consultation visit with us to address your concerns and requirements.
Commonly Asked Questions about Visia Skin Analysis
What is Visia?
Visia is essentially a skin analysis system which employs multi-spectral analysis and imaging to note visual information about primary areas affecting the health of skin complexion and visible appearance of pores, spots, wrinkles, color variation and texture variation in skin tone, UV spots and porphrins. Evidence of reported bacteria in pores is called Porphrins and the photodamage characteristic generally coming from over exposure to sun is referred to as UV spots.
Visia provides comprehensive comparison of the skin's complexion properties with others of the same skin type and age. You get a copy of this comparison report to carry home.
How this Visia results are used?
Visia measurements can help your skin spa specialist with a lot of recommendations for treatment by comparing images and reports. Nine different variations of reports are printed on the basis of areas of concern.
How long is the treatment?
It takes less than an hour for a skin specialist to perform this treatment.